Top 10 Quotes, November.

>> sâmbătă, 19 noiembrie 2011

1. True love doesn't have a happy ending. True love doesn't have an ending. (Unknown)

2. Sometimes I am fighting, but I'm ready to loose
For the Power of Love. (Celine Dion)

3. How can I live without you?
You're such a part of me. (Scorpions)

4. Sadness is beautiful,
Loneliness, that's tragical. (Backstreet Boys)

5. And we had magic
 And this is tragic. (Christina Aguilera)

6. When we disappear into each other
 Our colors appear and bleed into one. (David Cook)

7. And the truth is
Baby, you're all that I need !(Bon Jovi)

8. It's too late to apologize ! (OneRepublic)

9. I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?
 It’s better that we break… (Maroon5)

10. I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down,
 And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now. (Taylor Swift)


♥ ♥ ♥

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Quotes

 

Thea ♥ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates